Apttus is seeking an experienced Senior Technical Architect in implementing Apttus’s Salesforce.com-based Quote-to-Cash suite of products, including CPQ (configure/price/quote), contract management, revenue and rebate management, and other related solutions. The candidate will also be responsible for creating custom applications using Force.com and integrating salesforce.com with other systems. The position is based in San Mateo, CA.
- Leading technical requirements gathering sessions and writing technical requirements documents.
- Leading technical design sessions and writing technical design documents.
- Managing the technical delivery of integrations and custom extensions.
- Managing technical scope and client expectation.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Designing and managing the execution of test plans and ensuring a quality solution is delivered.
- Expert in Force.com development, Salesforce.com integration and extension, features, designing solutions, using Force.com API, APEX, Visualforce and other tools that extend the product
- Must be able to lead a technical requirements gathering session, write requirements and technical architecture documents and manage the integration
- Participate in pre-sales activities as required
- Minimum 8 years experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SAAS, CRM or ERP and minimum 5 years experience in the capacity of a Technical Architect in a consulting organization.
- Ability to define and deliver custom Force.com enterprise applications.
- Completion of several salesforce.com integration and extension projects in development and lead technical roles.
- B.S. in Business, Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Experience with CRM, ERP
- Experience in Enterprise Integration tools, ETL and Web Application Development.
- Hands-on experience in APEX, Visualforce.
- A thorough understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration.
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization (e.g., Big 5 consulting) a plus.
- Travel regularly with average of 50% but may be higher as required by client engagements.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
Apply directly by clicking here.
No recruitment agencies please.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not intended to be a complete list of assigned duties but to describe a position level. Furthermore, the essential functions are listed above and reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Apttus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.