Increase Revenue Velocity
Apttus CPQ (Configure Price Quote) helps you create better quotes, so you can increase deal size, shorten sales cycles and win more deals. A key part of the Apttus Quote-to-Cash solution, Apttus CPQ is built on the Salesforce platform, which means you get a very easy to use, comprehensive and secure system to manage all your configurations, prices and quotes. With multiple modules that help organizations easily manage even the most complex product configurations, pricing and quotes, Apttus CPQ is:
- Intuitive: With just a few clicks everyone in your organization can use Apttus CPQ to configure, price and quote from a Salesforce.com opportunity or even directly in Excel.
- Comprehensive: With Apttus, you get comprehensive CPQ capabilities that help you quickly create accurate quotes, no matter how complex your pricing and products may be. Apttus CPQ also integrates with your contract process, so you can create renewal quotes based on pricing and terms you’ve already agreed to.
- Secure: Because Apttus is built on the Salesforce platform, all your pricing and products are managed in the world’s most scalable, robust and secure cloud platform. With Apttus, there’s no need to synchronize pricing across different systems, do expensive custom integrations, or suffer through painful upgrades.
- Maximize revenue: Easily quote bundles, identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities, and optimize deals.
- Accelerate sales cycles: Spend more time selling and less time arguing because all quotes comply with existing agreements and corporate accounting policies.
- Reduce revenue leakage: Reel in rogue deals, minimize disputes with collection and reduce DSO through standard pricing policies, accurate quotes and advanced approval processes.
- Robust Configuration: Configure any product or service, including bundles, constraints and options
- Pricing Options: Define pricing hierarchies and tiers based on parameters like volume, units and usage
- Price Adjustments: Adjust price based on discounts, markups, and price overrides
- Self-Service: Enable partners and customers to use portal to configure their own orders
- Asset-Based Ordering: Quote from on existing agreements and purchase history
- Guided Selling: Identify optimal offerings through guided selling and upsell recommendations
- X-Author for CPQ: Leverage Excel to create quotes while maintaining CPQ rules and processes
- Proposal Generation: Create professional proposals from standard templates
- eSignature for Proposals: Obtain eSignature approval for proposals
- CPQ Analytics: Analyze quoting cycle time, acceptance rates, product line revenue and more