Remove Your Contract Bottlenecks
Apttus provides the world’s only comprehensive contract lifecycle management solution built entirely on Force.com. A key part of the Apttus Quote-to-Cash solution, Apttus Contract Management is built on the Salesforce platform, which means it’s an intuitive, comprehensive and robust system to manage all your contracts. Apttus Contract Management is:
- Intuitive: It’s super easy for everyone in your organization to quickly create and manage contracts all inside Salesforce. If you know Salesforce, you can create a contract in Apttus.
- Comprehensive: With Apttus, you get comprehensive contract management capabilities that allow everyone to create contracts from standard templates, clauses and terms. You can collaborate and discuss contracts inside Salesforce Chatter and Word. You can also manage the entire change, negotiation and approval process all inside Salesforce.
- Robust : Because Apttus is built on the Salesforce platform, you get all the benefits of the world’s most scalable, robust and secure cloud platform. With Apttus, there’s no need to learn different systems, manage different technology stacks, do custom programming or manage painful upgrades.
- Close deals faster: Spend more time closing business and less time arguing through streamlined creation, negotiation and finalization of business contracts.
- Increase VSOE Compliance: Ensure product sales meet all accounting policies through standardized pricing rules.
- Lower TCO: Eliminate multiple technology stacks, integrations and UIs with an integrated, 100% native Force.com solution.
- Salesforce Integration: Create contracts from a Salesforce opportunity, account or other records
- Contract Wizard: Fill out fields to quickly generate an agreement and leverage your Legal Playbook
- Conditional Assembly: Drive contract exhibits and clauses by selecting key terms
- Third-Party Paper: Tag third-party paper with Apttus Smart Fields to manage changes
- Contracts with X-Author: Manage the entire contract process inside Word
- Contract eSignature: Obtain eSignature approval for contracts
- Partner & Client Self-Service: Enable partners and customers to use the portal to manage contracts
- Contract Compliance: Store final contracts, prior versions, metrics and entire approval histories
- Contract Discovery: Migrate and manage legacy contracts
- Contract Analytics: Analyze contract compliance, risks and cycle times