Improve Visibility, Speed and Control
Apttus Quote-to-Cash help companies improve time to revenue, reduce revenue leakage and decrease DSO by accurately quoting optimal deals, quickly finalizing contracts and intelligently managing ongoing revenue. Built on the Salesforce platform, Apttus Quote-to-Cash lets you manage configurations, prices, contracts, renewals and associated revenue directly in Salesforce.com. Apttus has already helped over 300 companies and 500,000 users improve time to revenue, prevent revenue leakage, reduce risks and decrease DSO (Days Sales Outstanding).
- Apttus CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) makes it easy for your sales reps and partners to quickly configure, price and quote even the most complex products and services – increasing deal size, shortening sales cycles and ensuring compliance with existing agreements and financial regulations.
- Apttus Contract Management reduces revenue leakage, legal risks and operating costs through comprehensive capabilities to easily request, negotiate and finalize contracts.
- Apttus Revenue Management helps you optimize revenue by managing future deal structures, renewals, payment terms, finance structures and contract compliance.
Because Apttus Quote-to-Cash is built on the Salesforce platform, all your configurations, pricing policies, quotes, proposals, contracts and revenue numbers are centrally managed in the world’s most secure and robust technology platform.
Apttus Full Quote-to-Cash Footprint
Benefits of Apttus Quote-to-Cash
- Improve Time to Revenue: Accelerate sales cycles by reducing delays and errors with pricing, configurations and contract terms.
- Reduce Revenue Leakage: Eliminate suboptimal pricing through standard rules, optimized recommendations and established approval processes.
- Decrease DSO: Minimize collection disputes by providing more accurate quotes and contracts.
- Lower TCO: Eliminate multiple technology stacks, integrations and UIs with an integrated, 100% native Force.com solution.