Apttus, one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Silicon Valley, is looking for an experienced Sr. UI Designer who has a track record of creating simple but compelling user interfaces for complex functionality. Is your passion designing great products that are easy to use and delight users? Do you love taking complex problems and creating simple/elegant solutions? Are you obsessed about UI patterns? If so, please consider joining Apttus and play a key role in building our product user interfaces.
- Work collaboratively with multidisciplinary product teams—comprising product managers, UX designers, developers, and quality assurance engineers—to deliver compelling user experiences that realize the UX design vision.
- Develop UI standards and best practices for user interfaces for desktop, tablet, and smartphone browsers and mobile devices.
- Design responsive user interfaces for Web applications and native mobile applications.
- Partner with engineering to ensure designs are executed flawlessly.
- Help establish and contribute to the continual improvement of our agile UX design and development process.
- Keep up with industry trends and identify industry innovations.
- BFA in Web Design or the equivalent in experience
- 5 or more years of experience in Web and/or mobile design
- A passion for great user experiences and UI patterns
- An online portfolio or links to examples of your work on public-facing Web or mobile applications
- E-commerce experience
- Expertise in user interface design patterns for Web and mobile apps
- Experience in Responsive design strategies/techniques
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent understanding of design patterns and design style guides
- Ability to mentor other team members
- A problem-solver who can think outside the box
- A self-starter who enjoys working on a team with other passionate and creative professionals
- Knowledge in jQuery, jQuery UI, Bootstrap 3, other and/or application frameworks
- Experience in prototyping tools such as Axure, Invision, or equivalent
- Experience with Web analytics
- Experience with A/B or multi-variant testing
- Agile development methodology
- Mobile app design in iOS and Android
- Familiarity with collaboration tools such as Basecamp, Confluence and Jira
Apply directly by clicking here.
No recruitment agencies please.
This position description is intended to describe the duties most frequently performed by an individual in this position. It is not intended to be a complete list of assigned duties but to describe a position level. Furthermore, the essential functions are listed above and reasonable accommodations will be made to meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Apttus is an Equal Opportunity Employer.